Friday 16 October 2009

ZiggyPost 16/10/2009

Well, I finished Down Under :) I really do like Bill Bryson's books, they're very informative but so easy to read!
Last night I read Night World Bind-up vol 2 (books 4-6) all in one go because I LOVE those stories ^^. Then on the train home today I read Bind-up vol 3 (books 7-9) :D.
I'm at home for the weekend so I don't think I'll get much reading done, but I've bought 'Rubicon' with me. Back to the non-fiction then!

Books read:
History of Britain - Pocket Companion.
Boudica: Dreaming the Eagle - Manda Scott
Down Under - Bill Bryson
Frankenstein - Mary Shelley
Round Ireland with a Fridge - Tony Hawks
Playing the Moldovans at Tennis - Tony Hawks
Night World Bind-Up vol 2 (books 4-6) - LJ Smith
Nght World Bind-Up vol 3 (books 7-9) - LJ Smith
Rubicon - Tom Holland (reading currently)

Pages:
142, 692, 400, 305, 272, 290, 544, 608

*3253 overall*

No comments:

Post a Comment