Wednesday 28 October 2009

MooshPost 28/10/2009

So I've abandoned LotR for the moment in the favour of HP (I remembered that I sort of liked those books a little bit and figured I'd be more inclined to read them).

Harry Potter is SO MUCH funnier after you've watched A Very Potter Musical. I laughed for about five minutes when I read this:

"One morning in mid-December, Hogwarts woke to find itself covered in several feet of snow. The lake froze solid and the Weasley twins were punished for bewitching several snowballs so that they followed Quirrell around, bouncing off the back of his turban."

AH IMAGINE AVPM VOLDY'S REACTION AHH!

Books read:

Uglies - Scott Westerfeld
The Magicians' Guild - Trudi Canavan
The Novice - Trudi Canavan
The High Lord - Trudi Canavan
The Medusa Project: The Set-Up - Sophie McKenzie
Pretties - Scott Westerfeld
Specials - Scott Westerfeld
Extras - Scott Westerfeld
The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring - JRR Tolkein
Harry Potter and the Philospher's Stone - JK Rowling
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets - JK Rowling

Pages:
425, 469, 578, 648, 294, 384, 384, 420, 398, 223, 250 =
**4,473 overall**

No comments:

Post a Comment