Sunday 10 October 2010

MooshPost 10/10/10

Yeesh, I thought this one would never end. To say it's a book about accidental time travel, Time Traveler's Wife is... surprisingly dull. Also the text size is TINY so I SWEAR I've read like an extra 200 pages. BUT WHATEVER.

Books read:
The Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins
Catching Fire - Suzanne Collins
Mockingjay - Suzanne Collins
The Time Traveler's Wife - Audrey Niffenegger

Pages:
454, 472, 456, 518 = 1,900 (Mmmm round numbers are my FAVOURITE.)

Onto some autobiographies, I think. Nom.

1 comment:

  1. Nothing worse than a novel you just cannot get into. I've a few languishing on the bookshelves at home which I've got part way through and just couldn't carry on. The worst ones are the ones that aren't exactly bad or terribly written, just dull... :(

    ReplyDelete